- Global Telecommunications Inc. has outlined a clear leadership strategy
- over IP, and has had a VoIP roadmap in place for over a year. As this
- gains acceptance in the marketplace, we continue to focus on providing
- reliability and high quality service. We at Global want to be a primary
component of your
- VoIP deployment. This is another step to help our customers enable IP
- their operating environments.
- A full suite of VoIP services are currently in development.
- Global has installed data switches to the customer premise via Soft
- Trunking Gateways, Application Servers, and Integrated Access Devices (IADs).
- also developing support services and back office systems to complement
this broad suite
- of products. Again, our focus is on maintaining reliability and disaster
- providing a broad range of feature-rich services.
Based on the success of internal testing now under way, we will be
working directly with
select vendors and customers for technology testing in early 2005 and
in Q3 of 2005. We will then proceed with full market deployment
scheduled for beta
testing in Q4 of 2005.
Our current strategy includes the following core platform products:
1. Converged Voice and Data communications solutions through T1 Access
2. Hosted Group Collaboration Services (which can bundled with other
3. Hosted Telephony (traditional PBX or Centrex-like-features delivered
4. Hosted IP Voice VPN (delivery of on-net traffic between customers’
5. Hosted IP Voicemail and IP Call Center
6. DID Aggregation Services
7. Hosted IP Communications Suite (IP Conferencing, UMS, etc.)
These services will evolve over the next two years, based on the
requirements and market forces, and will include a host of professional
services. We will
consider leveraging this type of infrastructure to develop customized
applications based on
customer needs for key vertical markets.
Paramount to the development of these services is the production of a
network with complete redundancy, trouble reporting systems, robust
invoicing, customer care, and operational excellence.
We will continue to enhance and expand our services based on the voice
of our customers.