2. Press [show]. The DB Item Select screen displays.
(All database programming items are indexed for fast access.
Note: Press the volume up or down bar to return to the DB Item Select
screen at any time.)
3. Input 08-03, then press [save]. This advances to the Hour
Mode programming screen.
4. Press [chg] to change to select 12/24 Hour Mode.
5. Input 08-14, then press [save]. This advances to the
System Time programming screen.
6. Press [show], the Year database item displays.
7. Press [chg] to change the year for the system clock.
Press [next] to advance to the next system clock item that
8. Press [chg] and input data as required.
9. Follow this convention for each of the database items for the
10. Press HOLD to exit System Time programming and return to
the previous menu level.
11. Exit the programming mode.